Stay at the unique Blue Wave Houseboat
to enjoy your meal overlooking the canal (see pictures)
- peaceful part of Amsterdam
- 5 minutes from city centre (view our location)
on this comfortable houseboat with artistic touches
- for honeymooners, couples and businesspeople
An "Amsterdam Home" away from Home
( Blue Wave Houseboat first travel agency )
"When you enter this cosy houseboat you immediately feel a great sense of comfort. You cannot just call this an ordinary houseboat. It's a home away from home with utmost hospitality by the family.
Blue Wave Houseboat has been recently renovated and redecorated in 2007. This charming place now lets a cosy and colourful double room for honeymooners, couples and businesspeople. It has all modern facilities like DVD, cable TV, internet access. In addition it includes a glass mosaic decorated bathroom with bathtub.
What's more, Blue Wave Houseboat has a beautiful and spacious floating terrace decorated with charming garden furniture. You can either lounge outside and relax or sit outside for an enjoyable meal overlooking the canal.
This hospitable houseboat lies central in a quiet part of Amsterdam. It is at walking distance from all major attractions and there are direct trams to Central Station. To facilitate your stay the family provides you with a map of Amsterdam and assists for all relevant information!"
- walking distance from all major attractions
(like Dam, Rijksmuseum, van Gogh, Anne Frankhuis. etc.)
- shops and open air market around the corner
- wide and quiet canal - peaceful part of Amsterdam
- spacious floating terrace by plants surrounded
- all facilities like internet access, dvd-player included
- comfortable double bed room, full bath
- special touches like flowers, quality fruit & guitar
- breakfast amenities and personal welcoming atmosphere
Blue Wave Houseboat - partnering:
BioSeehotel Zeulenroda, Germany
Hipster Travel Guide, USA